FDA EUA APPLICATION
(Contact US for Pricing and Updates)
Multi-use Stainless Steel Base & Removable Stainless Steel Rails
Multi-use Base/Rails, Single-use Isolette Sleeve with Four Integrated Gloves and Multi-port Airway Management Gateway (Drape Not Shown)
Single-use Device: Includes Foldable Frame and Isolette Sleeve with Four Integrated Gloves and Multi-port Airway Management Gateway
A NEEDED LAYER OF EXTRA PROTECTION
FOR MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS.
(DOES NOT REPLACE PPEs)
ISOCUBE™ was developed by Prep Tech’s medical team as an additional level of protection for medical workers in the OR, ER and ICU. ISOCUBE™ devices supplement current PPE supplies by providing an additional layer protection from pathogen exposure.
ISOCUBE’S two innovative flagship products each utilize patent-pending frames, drapes, and clear disposable isolette bags with integrated gloves – specifically designed to reduce medical team exposure to potential contaminants.
• ISOCUBE™ SS – Stainless Steel Base and Rails with Disposable Custom Isolette/Drape
• ISOCUBE™ ONE – Lightweight, Single-use Isolette with Metal Frame and Custom Isolette/Drape
The four integrated gloves allow patient access on three sides of the device, adding an extra barrier of protection to medical personnel by reducing the chance of exposure to airborne pathogens. ISOCUBE™ provides for unidirectional airflow with air flowing from around the patient’s upper body, toward the head, past the airway, and out through a vacuum port located in the lower right corner of the device. This pathogen containing air is removed by the existing hospital evacuation system or a portable vacuum system with HEPA filtration.
Slight negative pressure is generated within ISOCUBE™ by connecting an external vacuum source through the holes in the foam section of ISOCUBE™. There are many ways to connect a vacuum source to ISOCUBE™. Consult your Anesthesia or Respiratory therapy departments for available connectors/HEPA filters.
• Designed for most all airway management cases (intubation, extubation, suctioning, BiPAP, etc.)
• Does not impede patient care or standard medical procedures
• Reduces healthcare worker exposure to pathogenic airborne particulates
• Easily assembled
• Custom bags (and complete ISOCUBE™ ONE unit) are discarded between patients
• Cost effective protection for patients, doctors, nurses, visitors
• Helps reduce spread of pathogens throughout the hospital
• ISOCUBE™ SS is reusable with standard hospital disinfection
• Hospital in-patient and out-patient procedures
• In-the-field and emergency medical transport
• Industrial and military first aid supplement